ALL KERALA PROJECT PRESENTATION COMPETITION 2020
For those who have completed M.Sc Physics during 2020
Submit your abstracts on or before 26th September, 2020
Dr. Malini K A
Exciting Cash prizes are waiting for the Toppers!!!
All the participants presenting the projects will be given participation certificates.
Dr.Noble P. Abraham
Dr.Rose Leena Thomas
Academy of Physics Teachers, Kerala organises “ALL KERALA PROJECT PRESENTATION COMPETITION 2020” envisaging to inculcate research aptitude among the young minds and develop inspiring and innovative ideas during the post graduation studies. It provides a platform to present the project done in M.Sc Physics in front of a panel of eminent academicians.
We invite abstracts from students who have completed / will be completing M.Sc Physics from Colleges and Universities across Kerala in the year 2020. The project abstracts will be screened and shortlisted. Applicants with shortlisted projects will be invited to present the work through Google Meet. The best projects, in both Theoretical and Experimental areas, will be awarded prizes.
- The competition shall be held in two categories: theory and experiment.
- The work submitted should be original and any publication status (published/submitted/under review/rejected) should be specified in the application.
- The candidate is required to obtain consent from the concerned supervisor(s).
- The letter of consent should be mailed directly by the supervisor mentioning complete
contact details to the joint coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15th September 2020, 5 pm. Projects submitted without consent letter will be summarily rejected and will not be
screened. Format of consent letter is given in https://tinyurl.com/aptproject20
- All submitted projects will be screened and a short list may be prepared, as required.
- Applicants of short-listed projects will be invited for a live presentation through Google
Meet in front of a panel of subject experts.
- Decisions by the panel of experts chosen by the Academy will be final.
- The submissions after September 26th ,2020, 5 pm will not be considered for screening.
- Top grades in both category (Theory/Experiment) will be awarded with cash prizes and
- An extended version of the project abstracts, selected by the panel of experts , shall be
published in APT Tunes, the official publication of the Academy.